cruisedata.info

AIDA Cruises

All information about AIDA Cruises. 2022, 2023 and 2024 itinerary of company's ships. Technical data, rating and reviews of tourists. The actual location of the vessels.

Main Data

AIDA Cruises Logo

AIDA Cruises is a German cruise line founded in the early 1960s and organized as a wholly owned subsidiary of Carnival Corporation & plc since 2003. Based in Rostock, Germany, AIDA Cruises caters primarily to the German-speaking market; as seagoing «club resorts», AIDA ships have on-board amenities and facilities designed to attract younger, more active vacationers. As of January 2022, the cruise line operates 14 ships.

The company was founded as Deutsche Seereederei (German Shipping Company) with a ship called Völkerfreundschaft («Peoples' Friendship»), and entered the cruise industry in the 1960s. After the reunification of Germany in the early 1990s Deutsche Seereederei was privatised and became DSR. DSR acquired Seetours of Bremen and cruises were marketed under the Seetours brand. On 1 January 1998, DSR split their operations into cargo and tourism, with a new company Arkona Touristik taking over the cruise business. Then during 2000 a company was formed, known as AIDA Cruises; with P&O Cruises acquiring a 51% stake in the new organisation, and Arkona Touristik retaining the other 49%.

AIDA Cruises ships

AIDAaura
AIDAaura

Year built: 2003

Length: 663 ft / 202 m

Passengers: 1266

Overall Rating: 2.87 (place: #232)

AIDAbella
AIDAbella

Year built: 2008

Length: 823 ft / 251 m

Passengers: 2050

Overall Rating: 2.93 (place: #228)

AIDAblu
AIDAblu

Year built: 2010

Length: 830 ft / 253 m

Passengers: 2192

Overall Rating: 2.96 (place: #227)

AIDAcosma
AIDAcosma

Year built: 2021

Length: 1106 ft / 337 m

Passengers: 5400

Overall Rating: 4.81 (place: #13)

AIDAdiva
AIDAdiva

Year built: 2007

Length: 823 ft / 251 m

Passengers: 2050

Overall Rating: 2.87 (place: #233)

AIDAluna
AIDAluna

Year built: 2009

Length: 823 ft / 251 m

Passengers: 2050

Overall Rating: 2.98 (place: #225)

AIDAmar
AIDAmar

Year built: 2012

Length: 830 ft / 253 m

Passengers: 2194

Overall Rating: 2.70 (place: #237)

AIDAnova
AIDAnova

Year built: 2018

Length: 1106 ft / 337 m

Passengers: 5400

Overall Rating: 4.25 (place: #66)

AIDAperla
AIDAperla

Year built: 2017

Length: 984 ft / 300 m

Passengers: 3286

Overall Rating: 4.19 (place: #69)

AIDAprima
AIDAprima

Year built: 2016

Length: 984 ft / 300 m

Passengers: 3286

Overall Rating: 4.18 (place: #71)

AIDAsol
AIDAsol

Year built: 2011

Length: 830 ft / 253 m

Passengers: 2194

Overall Rating: 3.16 (place: #204)

AIDAstella
AIDAstella

Year built: 2013

Length: 830 ft / 253 m

Passengers: 2194

Overall Rating: 3.33 (place: #185)

AIDAvita
AIDAvita

Year built: 2002

Length: 663 ft / 202 m

Passengers: 1266

Overall Rating: 2.26 (place: #247)

AIDA Cruises in the News

Find a port of call or cruise ship

The information presented on the website is collected from open sources. The editors of the website are not responsible for its accuracy and relevance.

The website cruisedata.info uses cookies (small text files into which the browser records data from the websites you visit) to a limited extent to improve user experience. You can change your browser settings if you do not wish to use cookies.

© 2015-2022 cruisedata.info

Terms and conditions | Privacy Policy | Contacts